Anika and Graham Jones
Kentucky Born and American Travel
Hello Adventurers, Explorers, Yogis, Nature Lovers, and Travelers. Welcome to our travel blog! We have always had a love for nature and last year during our vacation, we decided that we wanted to travel to every national park in the United States as well as everywhere else in between. We wanted to share our adventures with the world. Please Enjoy!
AniGraham Travels is for you if:
- You love nature, hiking, camping, and photography
- If you are wanting to learn tips and tricks for planning your own camping trips
- You are looking for recommendations on places and gear
- You need more adventure in your life!
- Want to learn how to travel and maintain a 9 to 5
We have always been one for adventure and getting off the grid. Growing up in Kentucky, we were accustomed to nature and visited Red River Gorge frequently but we wanted something bigger. Falling into the fantasy worlds of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings as children, we knew our next big adventure was out there. We decided when we got married that every year we would make room to travel and live as close to nature as possible.
We are the Jones's and keeping up with us looks a little different. We learned a long time ago that there is much more to life than working, paying bills and dying. It was time that we had more and continue the commitment we made to each other on out wedding day to help each other grow. Dedicating time to travel is not easy when you both work a 9 to 5, but it is not impossible. It takes passion, imagination, dedication and support from others. Living close to nature, even if just a few weeks out of the year, is vitally important to us for sustaining joy and happiness.
"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
We never thought we would start a travel blog but it became a passion for several reasons:
- We both love to share our adventures with others
- It is a way to continue to adventure, even when we are home
- It is difficult to plan national park trips as there are a lot of moving parts, which can be overwhelming for new travelers. We found blogs very beneficial when planning our trips and wanted to contribute knowledge to make someone's planning experience just a little easier.
- Travelers encourage other travelers. We see pictures of beautiful places and know that we just have to find a place there.